{Currently}

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It is currently Wednesday for me and Thursday for A. He is on a training mission right now and will not be back till the end of the week, which isn't far away. However, he is in another country from where he has his cell phone provider and therefore, he has no service. Annoying, but we (I) will live.
(He texted me earlier saying that he turned his roaming on to talk to me, but that it was going to charge him a ridiculous amount. So, since I am a crazy texter, I told him I appreciated the gesture but TURN IT OFF!!! See that, financial responsibility and the prevention of a high cell phone bill because, I am a crazy texter) 

Currently, we are okay. I have been on edge the past few days so I was/am hoping the few days without talking will help. 

Currently, I am frustrated. As I mentioned, I have been on edge, especially this past week. If there is any little disagreement between A. and I, my mind runs through its filing cabinet of every fight, every mistake and every hurtful thing that happened this past year. Then I take all that filed away information and review it for the purpose of getting myself even more mad, because that is what people, who are crazy texters, do. This past year was the hardest for us and a lot of it still hurts. I am working on not holding grudges and he is working on being patient. 

Currently, he is still waiting for orders. No fly date yet. Therefore, no definitive plans for me to go see him yet. Therefore, hurry up and wait. Therefore: sad face :(

Currently, I am exhausted, and so broke form school. BUT, I LOVE it. I look forward to my career every single day. I love life, man.

XoXo,
VS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground